Back in the day, there was a show called Nashville that I loved watching. Ever since then I have been interested in visiting Nashville, and I finally made it happen! My friends and I went just for one weekend, but we had the best time! It can be hard to plan out short weekend trips, so I have gathered some recommendations for you of some places we went and loved during our trip!
What to Do
- Walk the Broadway Strip
- L.A. Jackson – Rooftop Bar
- Pinwood Nashville – Drinks
- Hampton Social – Drinks/Party
- Day trip to Franklin, TN before heading home!
Where to Eat
- Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant – Brunch
- Josephine – Lunch
- Hampton Social – Dinner
- 5th and Taylor – Dinner
- Miranda Lambert’s Casa Rosa – Lunch, Dinner, or Drinks
Do you ever get inspired by your favorite shows and suddenly want to plan a weekend trip?! Let me know in the comments where you want to visit next!