Visiting Paris, Monte Carlo, Cannes, and Menton. Yash in France! Today I am sharing some amazing photos and looks from my recent trip to France. Travel can be expensive, so when I noticed that a round trip ticket to France was only $600, I knew it was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up. I explored all around this beautiful country and am so excited to share my trip with you!
I absolutely LOVE Paris! I decided last July that I wanted to visit France, and was lucky enough that my best friend wanted to join me. I was a little bit nervous about how the trip would turn out, but we ended up having the best time exploring, shopping, drinking lattes, and people watching!
Monte Carlo is technically in Monaco, but it is situated on the French Riviera just north of Nice. Definitely a must-see!
In Cannes we explored some stunning Chateaus and visited the iconic Cannes Film Festival location!
Menton is another town on the French Riviera. All of the colors throughout the town make it so beautiful!
- Café La Perle – Paris
- Forest Paris (view of the Eiffel Tower)
- Restaurant Le Felix – Nice
- Le Nemours Paris
- L’Avenue – Paris
- Le Georges – Paris
- Galeries Lafayette – Paris
- La Vallée Village – Paris
- Eat macarons from Ladurée
- Visit the The Musée Du Louvre – Home to the Mona Lisa
- The Louvre Palace
- Day trip to Eze – a small town on the French Riviera situated between Nice and Monaco
- Visit the Ponte Alexandre III – One of the most beautiful bridges I have ever seen. Leads to the Grand Palais and has a beautiful view of the Seine River.
- Go to the beaches in Nice, Monte Carlo, and Menton – they are beautiful!
- Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel
- Le Riviera Collection, BW Signature Collection – A cute boutique hotel in Nice.
- We stayed in Nice and took the train to the other cities!
This last minute trip to France was one of my favorite trips to Europe so far. I am so glad I chose to go, and I look forward to making it back soon!